Tens of thousands convene in San Francisco and millions online for five days of innovation, collaboration, discovery and legendary entertainment
- Technology’s greatest minds to discuss the future of the enterprise, Oracle’s integrated cloud platform, and the new era of secure computing.
- More than 45 Oracle products and services will be unveiled throughout the conference.
- Thousands of sessions, events and networking opportunities for customers, partners and peers.
- Music legends Elton John and Beck set to dazzle conference attendees at Oracle’s customer appreciation event at Treasure Island.
Today, Oracle welcomes thousands of customers, hundreds of partners, and millions of virtual attendees from more than 141 countries to this year’s ultimate cloud experience at Oracle OpenWorld 2015. The conference, which runs October 25-29, takes place at 18 locations throughout downtown San Francisco with the Moscone Center serving as its epicenter. Oracle OpenWorld is the industry’s preeminent business and technology show featuring over 2,500 sessions, 3,000 speakers, and more than 400 Oracle demos, as well as partner and customer exhibitions.
Tonight, Oracle Executive Chairman of the Board and Chief Technology Officer Larry Ellison kicks off mainstage keynote presentations and conversations from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. PT. He will debut a broad set of innovative solutions to expand Oracle Cloud, the world’s most comprehensive enterprise cloud portfolio and the only truly integrated cloud stack. Throughout the week, he and other top Oracle executives, including Oracle CEO Mark Hurd and Oracle President of Product Development Thomas Kurian, will take the stage alongside some of the most powerful names in business. Oracle OpenWorld keynotes will be streamed live from www.oracle.com/openworld.
“Oracle OpenWorld 2015 attendees are in for a spectacular show of innovation, technology and entertainment designed to propel them to new levels of personal and professional success,” said Tania Weidick, Oracle’s vice president of event marketing. “No stone was left unturned when it came to event programming and creating an immersive experience for Oracle customers, partners and enthusiasts. We are also thrilled to be well on our way to becoming the most ecologically sustainable conference in the world.
To Learn and Collaborate, consider:
- Sessions Aimed at Your Business: Big Data, Cloud, Marketing, Sales, Service, Commerce, Engineered Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Human Capital Management (HCM), Industries, Mobile, Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), and Supply Chain Management (SCM).
- Keynotes: delve into inspiring talks on the future of the enterprise from Oracle’s leadership team, as well as change agents from top customers and partners, including Intel Chief Executive Officer Brian M. Krzanich, Infosys Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director Dr. Vishal Sikka, and Wipro Group President and Chief Operating Officer Abidali Z. Neemuchwala. Catch Rick Welts, President of the Golden State Warriors, in a special session with Thomas Kurian discussing business transformation and Oracle’s 10-year collaboration with the 2015 NBA champs.
- Oracle Leaders Circle: engage with Oracle’s senior management and learn from influential thought leaders, including former U.S. Secretary of Defense and CIA Director Leon Panetta and 74th U.S. Secretary of Treasury Hank Paulson.
- Modern Finance Experience: explore best practices for New Value Creators, hosted by Oracle CEO Safra Catz.
- Oracle Applications Cloud User Experience (UX) Labs: step into the future during this interactive, demo-intensive tour of Oracle’s UX strategy.
- Oracle Diversity & Inclusion Global Leadership Summit: dive into fascinating discussions on “unconscious bias.”
- Oracle Women’s Leadership Summit: participate in the 7th annual gathering of women in technology and hear from some of the world’s most powerful women at this special event.
To Play, Mix and Mingle, consider:
- Oracle’s Customer Appreciation Event: join Oracle in celebrating its customers and partners with special performances by Elton John and Beck.
- The Hall of Champions: catch the winning spirit and snap a few photos of the San Francisco Giants World Series trophies, the Golden State Warriors NBA Championship trophies, and the ORACLE TEAM USA America’s Cup; grab an autograph from two-time Olympic gold medalist and women’s soccer World Cup champion Carli Lloyd.
- The ORACLE TEAM USA Experience: meet the sailing champions of America’s Cup; interact with the winning 72-foot catamaran; compete with peers head-to-head in a virtual reality race simulator.
- Golden State Warriors Action: get an opportunity for a ticket to attend the Golden State Warriors opening game happening Tuesday night, October 27, at the Oracle Arena in Oakland (official ruleshere); drop by the Warriors Viewing Party and watch the game live on the big screens in Oracle Cloud Plaza at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
- Oracle Cloud Plaza and Yerba Buena Gardens
- The Voice of Data: design a piece of wearable art through a data interpretation of your voice.
- See Yourself in the Cloud: kick back, relax, and have some fun in the clouds at this unique art experience in Yerba Buena Gardens.
- Oracle PartnerNetwork’s After Dark Reception: meet Sean D. Tucker, part of Team Oracle and the world’s premier air show performer.
- The Nature Conservancy’s Ecological Experience: help Oracle and The Nature Conservancy plant a billion trees. Each donation will help plant a tree and support reforestation efforts in our most critical geographies.